Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Monday, January 2, 2012

R2P2D1/35 - And so it begins (again!)

January 2, 2012

Round 2, Phase 2, Day 1 (of 35)

It's a new year and a new (2nd) round of hHCG.  I'm really excited!

I loaded for 3 days and gained a total of 6 pounds (even) from my weigh-in on December 29.  I pigged out at Potterfest Day 1, and by Day 2, while I still loaded, I was already sick of food.  Yesterday, I forced myself to pig out (I ate at McD's for breakfast, Hardees for lunch and pizza for dinner).  But, my heart wasn't into it.  Which, in itself is proof that this is changing me.  If it wasn't for the fact that it's part of the diet to stuff myself for 2 - 3 days at the beginning, I never would have done it.

Also, the interesting thing is, I gained 0 pounds and ounces on my last day of loading.  I guess I'm stable.  I'm looking forward to seeing the scale tomorrow.  I've missed that fun anticipation.  It's my favorite thing about P2.  I'm also looking forward to losing between 20 - 30 pounds this round.  35 days, I'm praying it'll be 30 pounds off.  That'll bring my total to 60 pounds off by February 6.  At that point, I'm going to really notice a difference (I do now at 30 pounds off, but 60 pounds off?  I'll be half way to my goal)!

So, since I'm in P2, I'll probably write in the blog every day.  So, between today and February 6 (when I start P3), come back and see how I'm doing.  Being transparent with you has helped me stay strong in difficult days.  So, thank you!

Let's march into this Leap Year by doing some things we've never done before or put off.  For me, it's going to be, losing 60 (and more) pounds cheerfully.  Thank you Lord for this new year, and for the strength to get healthy in my 40th year of living!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!