Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

R1P2D24/31 - Hope

November 9, 2011

Day 24/31

I got on the scale this morning, after doing everything right yesterday, and lost ... 0.0.  That's okay.  I was expecting it, actually, so I'm glad it happened.  Does that sound weird?  Well, that's because I knew I was in a stall.  8 days of down 0.1 up 0.1 and 0.0 is frustrating.  So, I'm doing an apple day today.  That's where you eat up to 6 large apples in a day (with very little water, you get your water from your engorged fat cells and the apples) and the next day, at least a pound should be off.  So, we'll see.

I am still sick (coughing up nasty stuff), so I know my body is fighting stuff off too.  That can stall HCG, from what I've heard and read.

Yesterday, two things happened that were MAJORLY encouraging.  First, I found a website called miracleskinnydrops (http://miracleskinnydrops.com/videos/) that houses very practical and helpful blogs by a lady named Carol Ensminger (if you are on Facebook & request to be her friend, she'll actually answer your questions!).  She shows products (and where you can buy them ... Walmart, Target, Whole Foods, etc.) and recipes (makes them in front of you, or at least shows you the ingredients).  It's VERY helpful, at least to someone like me, who likes to see things to learn.  Also, she talked about ketone levels and how you can buy test strips at Walmart (you pee on it first thing in the morning, wait 15 seconds and then see what color it is against the provided chart).  Ketone (from my very basic understanding) levels show you how much fat is in your blood stream (in P2, there should be a lot that HCG has released).  Well, my levels were at 40 (which was low).  She said hers were too, until she started consuming 3 TBS of apple cider vinegar every day, AND, 2 TBS of coconut oil in the form of chocolate delite.  I'll put the recipe on later (it's got about 3 ingredients) and 12 (count them, 12) macademia nuts a day.  She was 5 pounds away from her goal weight, had been losing about at the same rate I had been in the last week, started doing that, and she lost 1 and 1.2 pounds a day.  So, after my apple day, I'm trying it.  I'm making the choco delite tonight (and I'm putting macademia nuts in them) and I'll try them tomorrow.

2nd -- and this is more exciting -- I heard from one of my former coworkers (hi, Lisa!) yesterday who said that she's been following my blog.  I didn't even know anyone else was reading it besides my Mom, Dad (hi, Mom & Dad!), and Abbie, Amy, Carrie, Linda and JoEllen (hi, chickies!), my friends who know I'm doing this.  Anyway, she said she started reading it when I began, and, as of October 30, SHE STARTED HERSELF and lost 9 pounds!!!!  I am so excited, for her, and very honored that by reading my story, I had passed this along (like Abbie did for me)!  I never expected it to happen so fast!

So, today's blog is about hope and encouragement.  We can't always see the big picture.  We can't always see the good and the bad influences we are having.  I sincerely hope my bad influences are little to none -- but you never know.  But, regardless, yesterday, I found out I had made a positive influence on someone who had never heard of HCG until reading my blog.

So, tomorrow, hopefully, I'll have positive results (higher ketone may not be until the next day) and a loss.  And, I'll put the choco delite recipe on soon (or link to it) and to Carol's vlogs (video blogs).  They're excellent.

Today, I'll leave off with the verse that I picked for today (yesterday, before I even THOUGHT of entitling this HOPE a few moments ago):

Jeremiah 29:11 -- "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  Plans to give you a hope and a future."  Take that, Satan & minions who are trying to derail me with despairing thoughts.  God's got my back.  And He's got your back, too, dear readers.  

( : ) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!