Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

R2P2D3/35 - New Round, new Year and new Me!

January 4, 2012

Round 2, Phase 2, Day 3 of 35

It's a new Round, a new year, and a new me.  Here are this Round's mini-goals:
  1. New decade --> DONE 01/14/2012
  2. Lowest weight in 8 years --> DONE 01/04/2012
  3. 1/4 of my most aggressive weight-loss goal (39 pounds off)
  4. 40 pounds off
  5. 2001/2003 WW starting weight (42 pounds off)
  6. 45 pounds off
  7. New decade #2
  8. 50 pounds off
  9. 55 pounds off
  10. New decade #3
  11. 60 pounds off
I may not be able to achieve all of this, since I've heard from many that Round 2 is the most difficult -- our bodies start to adjust, so they lose a little less each day than in Round 1 AND, we might get lazy and push the envelope in what to eat.  I'm determined not to do the later, but I can't really control the former.  I will do cleanse baths and Cali kickers in this round though, so maybe that'll help keep me away from stalling.  But, at this point, I'm just happy with any weight-loss or no weight-gain.  I can't wait to see myself after this round, and the next.  I'll CERTAINLY be in new territory for my body in Round 3 when I should end up weighing less than I have in over a decade!  Round 4 will see me (Lord willing) to less than I weighed during my 1993-1994 bar days (which, if you know me at all, will be the only thing you know I miss about those days ... that my body was smaller!).  If I do a Round 5, it will be the lowest I can ever remember myself being as an adult (the low-side of the healthy range for my height).  If I don't do a 5th Round, I'm okay with that, as long as I'm about 5 pounds less than my bar-weight (as I call it).

Anyway, back to today.  This morning's weigh-in brought me back to my lowest weight (pre-load), which was a loss of 1.8 pounds (total of 6 even), erasing all of my loading weight.  I am back to what I was on my "rogue" day on December 29 when I dropped down into a new decade (mini-milestone!), hit 36.3 pounds off (mini-milestone of 35+ pounds off).  I just realized, as my brain started playing the, "Well, that was just loading weight, you've already been here" game with me, that, of course, I've already been here.  I have gained weight (lots of it) over the years!  But, this time, the scale is going DOWN (nice change).  And (here's the big part), I just realized (when I wrote the list above), that I haven't actually been this weight since (at best) 2004.  That's 8 years.  WOAH.  Now, that's something to be happy about!  I'm 36 pounds less than I was last year, the year before, the year before, etc., etc., etc. 

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!