Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

R1P2D16/31 - Continuing the Good Fight

November 1, 2011

Day 16/31

I don't know if I've ever been so happy to see November come.  Why?  Because (wait for it), I have a plan.  My plan is to weigh less at the end of November than I did at the beginning.  It certainly worked in October!

This morning, the scale showed a loss of 0.9 pounds.  I'll take it.  That means, my total weight loss is at 22.2.  I kind of like that.  It's hard to forget.  : )

As I drove to work this morning, I found myself trying to figure out what I can bring to Thanksgiving this year and what I can eat that's there.  I really don't want to have to answer 500 questions about this protocol (it's not all about me!), about why I'm not eating rolls and mashed potatoes and corn casserole.  So, tonight, I'm going to read my HCG cookbook and plan out my meals for the next 19 days of this diet, as well as the first week or two of Phase 3 (week 1 of phase three is Thanksgiving week).  If I've learned anything, it's that planning really helps me (and others) be successful in dieting.

So, until tomorrow, I bid you adieu!  Hopefully, I'll be writing to you with a fewer abnormal fat cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!