Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Friday, January 13, 2012

R2P2D12/35 - Jumbled!

January 13, 2012

Very Low Calorie Day 12/35

Well, I'm jumbled.  Or, I should say, I jumbled.  I jumbled up the amount of coconut oil allowed in a day.  If I said 2 OUNCES in any of the last posts, I was wrong.  It's 2 TABLESPOONS!  Yikes.  That's a BIG difference.  Thank you, Abbie, for pointing that out to me!  Hopefully, for those of you following HCG and reading this blog, I didn't point any of you wrong in the wrong direction!

It could be one reason why I had an abrupt about-face with my weight-loss.  That's one of the things I struggle with most in this diet ... trying to figure out what the heck is causing the ups and downs in my body.  Everyones' bodies are different, so we all have to figure that out on our own.  But, I still think, mostly, it's because my body is used to this decade (I've been here several times before) AND my body needs time to catch up to my weight-loss.

As I wrote about the other day (yesterday, I believe), there can be many reasons for a slow down.  Technically, I lost 0.4 pounds on the scale this morning (total of 43.8), but I did have to take a shower first and weigh twice.  Otherwise, the first time I stepped on the scale, it was flat.  But, I'll take it.  Let's see what tomorrow brings!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am amazed by your willpower, your wisdom and you wit (in no particular order)! Psalm 51, "Grant me a willing spirit to sustain me" for some reason comes to mind. He apparently is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful verse, Abigail! I'm so glad that you want to share in my story of this journey! I'm finding the more beloved people who read it, the more I want to "fight, fight, fight" this fat in my body! : )

    Love you!
    Julia

    PS. I'm stealing that verse for my banner in today's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!