Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

R1P4D19/21 - This thing works!

December 28, 2011

Day 19/21

Wow.  If I ever doubted whether this diet works, my eating pattern in the last week of holiday planning and holidays is enough to tell me a resounding, "IT WORKS!"  Besides having Chinese food 2 times in 3 days last week AND having Christmas Eve and Christmas food (as you all know, its NOT low carb/low cal/diet-centered), I have maintained my weight (I'm still 0.3 BELOW LDW!).  Yesterday, I went to see the new Sherlock Holmes (action packed, fun, and, let's face it ... Jude Law & Robert Downey Jr. together are not hard on the eyes!) ... and, I planned (heck, I think I talked about it here a month ago!) to eat movie theater popcorn and have a Coke Zero.  My first of both since starting this October 17.  And, I did it.  And, I gained a resounding ... NOTHING.  I stayed exactly where I was yesterday, which was exactly where I was the day before, and the day before that.

I won't even go into a laundry list of exactly what I ate between Christmas Eve and last night, but, it was less than it would have been last year, but it definitely wasn't low carb.  So, like the people on miracleskinnydrops talk about, if you follow the program exactly in P2 and P3 (so you end stabilized), you CAN have carb meals in P4 and not gain.  THIS is why this will be a lifestyle for me.  Not maybe.  Not I hope.  But, it WILL be a lifelong lifestyle once I get to my goal weight!

If I don't write again, have a wonderful New Year's Eve (be safe) and I'll see you in the new year.  I'm gearing up to start again (the low calorie stuff) on January 2, and this time, I'm going to load for 3 days (I see either 2 or 3, and since Potterfest is starting on December 30, I'm going to load December 30 - January 1).  Here's to seeing that counter (over there -->) move into the 40s, then the 50s and maybe even into the 60s in Round 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!