Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Thursday, January 5, 2012

R2P2D4/35 - New Territory!

January 5, 2012

Phase 2, Day 4/35

Happy birthday to my honorary niece, Julia Catherine, who is 9 years old today! 



When she was born, I couldn't believe they named her Julia and hoped (among many other things) that she'd grow up to be completely opposite of me (weight-wise).  Of course, she has (she's a graceful willow)!  She a dear, sweet, kind-hearted girl who loves Jesus and who, I am privileged, calls me Aunt Julia. 

When she entered the world 9 years ago at a whopping 5 pounds, 10 ounces, and I held her and looked at her rosy little cheeks and tiny peanut nose, I weighed more than I do right now.  That's amazing to me.  I've never been a, "I weigh less this year than last year" kind of girl.  Now, I am, thank you very much God and HCG!

Today, I got on the scale and I had dropped 1.6 pounds (making my Round 2 Phase 2 grand total to 7.6 in 4 days), so I have officially entered new "territory" -- meaning, I've lost 37.9 pounds bringing my total weight (which I'm not ready to share yet, but I will someday probably in Round 3) to less than I've weighed in almost a decade.  Awesome. 

So, in honor of Dolly (that's what I call her since she used to call herself that when she couldn't say Julia), I am going to attempt to post my first picture on this blog.  It's a picture of Julia and her Aunt Julia taken by our friend Denise on New Year's Eve day 2011. 


See you tomorrow, everyone!  Hopefully, I'll be at my 2001 WW start weight by Friday (or Saturday) and then, it's 100% new territory from there!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it and I will try my best to encourage you to the end!
    See you at our card cames on Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thanks, "Anonymous!" Or, should I call you Card Shark JoEllen? : )

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!