Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

R1P3D13/21 - The Steak Day Correction Paid Off

November 30, 2011

Day 13/21

Well, I lost 2.2 yesterday on my Correction Day (CD) of about 18 ounces of steak (I felt like barfing) and 2 medium tomatoes.  I also "splurged" and had about 3 heaping TBS of Fage Greek Yogurt (no sugar).  And, I drank 2 cups of coffee (I never do that) and a ton of water.

So, let's see what today brings.  For breakfast, I had 1/2 an avocado (yum!), 2 pieces of no sugar added (low sodium) bacon and 2 eggs fried in a pat of butter.  All P3 approved.  For lunch, I'm going to have some roast (that I cooked in my crock pot on Sunday), some steamed asparagus and a tomato and 12 macademia nuts and chocolate delite.  It'll be a feast.  But, all approved foods.  Not sure what's for dinner, but it'll probably consist of cheese.  : )  You know me and "my" cheese.  I'll see what the scale does tomorrow.  If it goes up 2, I'll know that the 2 pounds higher than today (what I was yesterday) is my LDW (see yesterday's confusing blog).

I guess that's about it for today.  I'm at 32.1 pounds off, but I'm not married to it.  I'm just doing what I should and moving forward.  Hallelujah!  I did have a coworker tell me my pants (one size down from where I started) were too big.  So, as nosey as that was, I'm taking it as a compliment.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!