Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

R1P3D6/21 - Maintained

November 23, 2011

Day 6/21

Phase 3 is shaping up pretty well.  I'm rather uninterested in food, which is astounding.  My eyes still fill my plate up to the levels I used to eat, and then, I am lucky to finish 1/3 of it.  I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth!  : )

So, this will be a short one today.  I have Christmas decorations to put up at home (inside and out) and about 100 casseroles to make for Thanksgiving with Mom & the fam tomorrow, then Dad & Carol on Saturday, and a birthday party on Monday.  I'm a party-girl.

Things are going way better than I thought.  I still wasn't able to gain the 0.4 under my LDW that I weighed-in at yesterday.  I was the same weight today.  I ate 2 pieces of Eziekel bread (it's a grain bread that breaks down like a veggie, not a carb ... don't ask me how) for breakfast yesterday.  I thought that'd do it.  Nope.  But, I was schlepping everything I could yesterday, up and down 2 flights up steps and out to my car to donate to the Esther House, as I organized my closets.  It was EXHAUSTING, but totally awesome.

I don't think I'll write tomorrow, since it's Thanksgiving.  SO, have a HAPPY, blessed Thanksgiving.  Don't eat until you pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!