Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Friday, November 11, 2011

R1P2D26/31 - And now for something completely different ...

November 11, 2011

Day 26/31

I'm on the homestretch.  It almost feels like I'm preparing for vacation.  How weird!

The chocolate delite rocked, but, I'm thinking I ate too many macademia nuts right out of the gate (I ate the 12 max).  I'm thinking I should have eaten the choco delite WITHOUT nuts.  So, I'll eat around them today.  Or eat a total of maybe 6.  But, I think I'll cut them out.  Because, this morning, I was up 1.2 from my 3 pound loss the day before.  So, while I ate cabbage for the first time (on plan, practically no calories, no problem), I drank the 1 TBS of milk (gotta get my body used to dairy, because I'm gonna eat-me-some-cheese in P3) and had the choco delite.  LOTS of new stuff in one day.  I probably put my system into freak-out mode. 

But, overall, I'm at 1 pound off a day.  If I keep that up, I'm going to be at 30 pounds off on my last dose day (Tuesday).  I like that.

Have a great rest of your day!  And remember, "I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me."  Philippians 4:13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!