Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

R1P3D5/21 - OOPS! I lost more weight than I should have.

November 22, 2011

Day 5/21

First, before I begin to talk about weight, I'm going to write about what I'm thankful for.  I'm on FB, and each day in November, I write a different "thankful" status update ... 30 days of telling the world (at least the FB world of my 200 friends) what I'm thankful for.  So, this is what I wrote today:

Day 22 - I am thankful that 35 years ago today, I accepted Jesus as my Savior.  I love Him more each day. Happy anniversary to us!

So, that is what today REALLY is all about.  I hope you, dear reader (whoever you are) have also accepted Jesus as the Savior and lover of your soul.  Because He made you, and He loves you, just like He loves me.  Having a relationship with Him pays off WAY better than anything, including losing weight.  And, right now, that says a lot, with me saying it.  : )

Okay, onto the weight-loss journey.  I've been pretty quiet this week (for me) because of two things.  I'm on vacation preparing for 2 Thanksgiving parties (with Mom's side and Dad & Carol), a birthday for one of my dearest friends, a closet deconstruction & reconstruction in 3 closets in my home (which happens this afternoon, so it entailed ripping them up on Sunday & painting like the dickens yesterday), putting up Christmas in my house (NOT a small ordeal), my Mom's on Friday morning/afternoon & my dear friends' house (Linda & John) on Friday night.  Oh yes, and I've had a 100-ish degree fever (and TERRIBLE body aches) since at least Saturday night (but probably Friday).  Yippee!  Today, I feel a little more like a normal human.  But, that all culminated in me not wanting to eat very much.

So, today, I got on the scale and ... I lost 1.1 pounds for a grand total of 34.9.  Well, that equates to an oops!  Can you believe it?  That's because I'm in the stabilization phase (which I must say, I've been doing swimmingly with ... I have kept to EXACTLY my Last Dosage Weight (LDW) ... I mean EXACTLY to the ounce ... from Friday's weigh in, to this morning's.  Now, I'm down 0.4 more than I should be (everyone in P3 needs to stay within 2 pounds above or below with LDW).  I've gotta figure out what I need to do to correct that.  I think I have to have a steak and cheese day?  Maybe I'll just eat more calories.  I'm just amazed.  I ate nuts yesterday, and I even drank about 16 ounces of WHOLE milk for the first time in my life.  CRAZY.

Perhaps today, I'll introduce the Eziekel bread (sprouted grain bread, that breaks down as a veggie, instead of a starch).  Maybe that'll help?

We'll see.  I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!