Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

R1P2D30/31 - Transparency

November 15, 2011

Day 30/31

Okay, in the spirit of full disclosure, I TECHNICALLY am not at 30 pounds off like that little ticker says.  I'm 29.7 pounds off.  I don't round DOWN when the scale is at XX.2, so, I don't round up.  The number on the scale today was my determining factor ... tomorrow I'm doing one more day of drops (I'll take them all tomorrow morning, so by Friday morning, I'm good).  I really want to see it hit 30 pounds off for real.  Something about that number seems more definitive.

Yesterday, I saw my chiropractor (after a month) and she kept feeling my hips saying, "THERE IS A LOT LESS HERE."  So, I can't wait to measure myself on Saturday morning!  Hopefully, I have lost more inches.  We're supposed to measure ourselves weekly in P3, because while we aren't losing pounds, they are getting redistributed.  I'm not exactly sure how, but they do. 

So, unless I'm completely wrong, tomorrow will be my last dose and I will count whatever the scale says as my Last Dosage Weight that I have to stay within 2 pounds (North or South) for the 6 weeks I am stabilizing and maintaining my weight loss.  Then, as of January 2, I'm back on the weight-loss wagon for Round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!