Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

R1P2D31/31 - WOW!

November 16, 2011

Day 31/31

I just got off of the scale.  I lost 2.8 pounds.  WOW.  Talk about going out of P2 with a bang!  I took my last drops (for this round) a few minutes ago, and now, I go into the next 2 days without drops (to get them out of my system before Friday and the start of P3).

It's funny.  I read all sorts of blogs and internet posts and talk to my friends doing this, and it looks like week 3 is always the most difficult (no progress) -- CHECK -- and week 4 is the week the weight starts dropping off again -- CHECK -- so by this point (the homefront) everyone thinks, "Maybe I should keep going a few more days?"  I'd by lying if I said anything else.  I want to keep going, since I know I won't lose any more until I start Round 2 in January.  But, honestly, I need to be done.  32.5 pounds is an awesome 1st time (or so I'm told) and it's a very easy round number for me to end on, because I started with a XXX.5 number, so now I have a whole number to try to stick with (2 pounds above or below) for the next 6 weeks.

So, I enter my next slight Phase of this today at lunch, when I don't take the drops and still eat 500 calories.  Dr. Simeons says I can go up to 800 calories a day, eating double the amount of protein.  I'll probably do that.  Evidently, when I start Phase 3 on Friday, I have to be careful and "eat clean" (Phase 2 foods, just more of them) for the first week, but I'm going to go to Phase 3 foods right away and see what happens.  I don't think my body will be able to eat a lot more (of Phase 2), but I'm ready for some variety (small amounts of Phase 3).

Next week, I'll talk about P3 Thanksgiving foods (that will be at the party I'm going to), what I can eat from that fare and what I'm bringing.  Thanksgiving day is the Carb-o-licious of all holidays.

So, here's to a good day for all.  I feel 100 pounds lighter!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear about weeks 3 and 4. I am in week 3 and having really hard time loosing. Having an apple day today.

    Lisa

    PS I have been talking to a gal here that has done HCG and come to find out she hired you.... Michelle Wahrenburg! She says to tell you HI and WAY TO GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle was my 2nd boss at Cat (I hired in and about a month later, Michelle came). She's a sweetheart! I just friended her in FB. : ) Thanks for connecting us!

    Chin up, keep doing what's right, and you'll see the scale move. If you haven't started logging your food, go to a website like myfitnesspal.com and start. You can request me as a friend and see my menus too. Use my Cat email address as the address to search for me.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!