Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Saturday, November 12, 2011

R1P2D27/31 - Chest Cold & Pink Eye & HCG

November 12, 2011

Day 27/31

In case you are doing HCG or considering it, I want to share something with you that may help you this winter.   Antibiotics are okay to take on Phase 2 of HCG.  I have had a chest cold for over a week, and a sinus thing going on (which officially moved into my eyes on Friday, so it looks like I have pink eye).  When that happened, I bit the bullet & called my doc and get an antibiotic.  I figured I'm close to the end of the Phase, so I better do what's right (no matter how it affects the scale) because it's better than infecting people.

Side note: Phase 2 is the only Phase where stuff like this could/might make you gain ... this is the Phase where it's known as "the diet from Hell" because the HCG causes even a little bite of something to make you gain, since your blood is so saturated with fat from the dissolving abnormal fat cells.

So, I went onto the HCG forum that I'm a part of on Facebook and asked about antibiotics.  I heard from the developers of miracleskinnydrops.com (who are on the site) that antibiotics are imperative because sickness causes the body to hang onto water.  THAT explains why I'm drinking like a fish and hardly using the restroom.  So, even though I only have only a few days left in Phase 2 (which means I have until Tuesday to lose more weight), if I don't because I'm sick, I'm cutting myself a break.  26 pounds less in 27 days is nothing to be ashamed of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!