Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Thursday, November 3, 2011

R1P2D18/31 - Reconfigure

November 3, 2011

Day 18/31

Okay, I'm looking at the rest of November, and, when I had planned this 1st Phase, I had planned on getting into Phase 3 (no starches or carbs or sugars) on November 21.  Well, I had forgotten that my friend's daughter is getting married on November 19, and that I will be helping at the wedding, so I am also attending the rehearsal dinner.  Well, it won't really "do" for me to go to the dinner and just sit there not eating.  And, since it's the 2 last days of P2, I can't really "take a break."  So, I'm toying with the notion of finishing my P2 on November 17 (Thursday), so I can begin to eat normally (proteins ... I bought Lara bars yesterday and am excited to try them ... they are highly recommended as a protein filled treat) and move into P3.  I think, by then, I'll be ready for it.  One of the reasons I'm doing this is because the bride-to-be and her 2 cousins will be staying at my house the night before the wedding and I can't very well wake up and tell them I only have tomatoes and cucumbers for breakfast for them.  I think eggs and bacon will be a better bride-to-be breakfast.  : )  Very Phase 3.

Also, my weight loss has been slowing down lately.  I lost 0.4 pounds on the scale this morning (which is nothing to sniff at), 1.2 yesterday. 0.9 on Tuesday and 0.0 the day before.  That's an average of 0.5 loss a day.  That's still within protocol, but, well, we'll see.  I might not make it to a record 40 pounds off, but 35 pounds off (10.2 pounds away) is still do-able in 14 days.  I hope to hit that.  At least, I want to hit 30 pounds off, but I will admit to you, that I'll actually be disappointed if that's "all" after working so dilligently.  But, I'm still encouraged.  23.8 pounds total (as of today) is nothing to be down in the mouth about!  That's an average of 1.32 pounds a day (yes, I count that .32).  : )

Anyway, I'm just toying with the idea, but I'm thinking I'll go for it.  But, either way, as of today, I'm 1/2 way done.  So, that's a nice milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!