Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Thursday, November 10, 2011

R1P2D25/31 - Apple Day Pay Off

November 10, 2011

Day 25/31

For those of you who know me at all, you know that I love (LOVE) prime numbers.  Well, even though tomorrow is a tri-prime (11/11/11), today, I feel prime.  Why?  Because I powered through an Apple Day yesterday (I ate 5 of my 6 apples and that was it) to jump start me out of my stall.  As a result (and I also say the Smooth Move cup of tea, and the cup of Detox tea I drank helped as well), I lost exactly 3 pounds.

I checked my ketone levels and they were rock bottom.  So, today, I start adding the coconut oil/carob/cocoa powder chocolate I made last night, with 1 macademia nut in each.  It's supposed to increase ketone levels (which, if you don't remember, is the level of fat that is circulating in your blood stream, which, during the HCG phase 2, should be VERY high).  Mine was at 5 today.  It should be in the 100s.  Yesterday, it was at 40.  So, we'll see what the tri-prime day brings.  Technically, I'm at a prime number of lost weight anyway (27.4), but I'd love to be at 29 (but, I shouldn't be greedy).  I'll take 27. 

So, as of today, I have 7 days left on P2, which means 5 days left on the drops.  I've been doing a LOT of healthy grocery shopping to prepare for P3, and I've compiled a 40 page (Word doc) cookbook of recipes I've found on line from HCG-ers who have gone before and kept the weight off.  So, it's starting to look like I'm on the home stretch.

My friend, Amy, who is on her 2nd round of HCG (so she's in P2 for the 2nd time) was slow moving on weight loss for over a week, and recently, without doing an apple day, she started losing over a pound a day.  She's at over 50 pounds off!  I'm hoping the same thing happens for me ... that I start losing a pound a day again.  I want to break the 30 off mark this round, so next time, I can get to 50+ off.

I will say this ... I see a difference and feel a BIG difference in my body.  It's almost like I feel like I'm thin (which, I'm not ... still obese by medical standards).  But, I did blow by 3 milestones just by buckling down yesterday (5 apples in 1 day is a lot weirder than you'd think ... but it cleans you out!).  I passed the 25 pound off mark, I passed my lowest weight in a year (the tonsillectomy weight)/2006/2007 WW start weight, and I hit a new decade.  Nice.

Here's the verse I'm claiming for the day:

"Blessed is she who believes that what the Lord has promised her will be accomplished!” -- Luke 1:45

2 comments:

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!