Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Monday, November 14, 2011

R1P2D29/31 - Almost time to enter the next Phase

November 14, 2011

Day 29/31

Well, Phase 2 is almost done.  It seems like I've been doing this for a year (because time really whips by), and like I've only been doing it a week.  But, It's been over 4 weeks.  I start eating between 1,500-2,100 calories a day on Friday (I stop by drops on Wednesday).  I think my body will go into shock!

I made some chocolate mousse (cream cheese, heavy whipping cream & cocoa), which is Phase 3 approved.  Real foods.  And this is a diet.  Amazing.  I'll have some for breakfast on Friday.  I got the recipe from my friend Amy, and she said when she's on P3, she has that for breakfast. 

Then, I made crispy chicken (about an 8 ounce chicken breast, dipped in egg and then covered in pork rinds [I've NEVER bought those] as breading and covered in liquid whipping cream) for lunch.  I added celery salt, garlic, dill, herbs de provence, pepper and sea salt.  I'll add some veggies (boiled cabbage) and maybe one chocolate delite.

I have a rehearsal dinner to go to on Friday, so, I plan on getting a steak or chicken (plain) and some veggies and a salad for dinner.  I think that'll be safer.  I've heard 2 schools of thought on P3 ... slowly add food in or go for it.  I think I'll go for it.  And, if the scale goes up a bunch the next day, I'll rachet it back.

So, here's to my last 2 days on drops, and my last 4 days (counting today) on P2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!