Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Monday, October 31, 2011

R1P2D15/31 - I'm almost 1/2 way (weigh?) there

October 31, 2011

Day 15/31

Boo! 

Guess who didn't drink enough water and messed around with her drops yesterday?  Guess who didn't lose weight (but didn't gain) when she weighed in this morning?  Boooooooo.  ; )

So, if you haven't noticed a trend by now from all of my past posts, the common denominator is, this is a learning process and attitude counts.  A good attitude will help me get through the tough or confusing times, and recognizing that I'm going slide to a halt from time to time is a good way to stop me from giving up and devouring 2 McRibs in one sitting. 

So, let's talk about yesterday (Sunday).  I had heard that you can take your HCG drops at any point in the day, just make sure to get in the 18 needed.  So, for the first time in my 2-week HCG journey, I took the drops AFTER I ate.  I also did not get in my 2L minimum of water.  I thought that might be an oops, because keeping the cells hydrated will flush the toxins and fat out (that my abnormal fat cells are releasing thanks to my 500 calories a day + HCG mix).  When I woke up and got on the scale, I FELT thinner (hallelujah) but didn't see any movement on the scale.  I wasn't frustrated.  Awesome!

That's when I decided, right then and there, that since I'm almost 1/2 way there (in days) to the end of P2, and I'm over 1/2 way done on what I should lose (no more than 40 pounds in a round of P2), I'm probably in a stall.  Not messing with my drop distribution (believe me, I am back to my 30 minutes before eating routine!) and drinking my water (I drank 1L in the 20 minute drive to work today!) I bet will show on the scale tomorrow.  BUT, if it doesn't, and the scale goes up or stays flat tomorrow and Wednesday, on Thursday, I'm doing an apple day.  An apple day is supposed to help get you out of a stall (4-day flat weight loss without doing anything differently).  You eat 6 apples (less is okay, but no more than 6) with a little bit of water all day, and the next day, the weight starts coming off again.  So, that's the plan.  We'll see if that little heart on my weight-loss ticker moves tomorrow.  If it does, I'm not counting this as a stall.  If it doesn't, and you see me in the grocery store with my cart loaded down with apples on Wednesday night, you'll know what happened.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!