Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Saturday, December 3, 2011

R1P3D16/21 - Have my chickens hatched yet? Because I really want to count them!

December 3, 2011

Day 16/21

Well, I lost another 1.1 pounds on the scale this morning (I've lost 34.3 pounds since October 17).  Have you seen them?  That makes me 0.2 pounds away from losing TOO much (never thought I'd say that in my life).  I went to a school program last night that had dessert there, and came armed with my Lara bars (2).  I ate both.  AND, I had another one at work.  THREE Lara bars?  And, I ate a bunch of eggs yesterday and cottage cheese, cheese wafers and 2 helpings of bacon.  Holy buckets.  I think I'm stabilized.  No, can't be.  We'll see in the next 6 days of weigh-ins as I finish out P3.

I do get my final wisdom tooth out on Tuesday, so I might have trouble eating my last few P3 days.  I'm going to have to eat a LOT of eggs to keep my protein up.  I've found when the protein stays up, all is right with the world (on the scale).

Oh, and I measured myself this morning (last was 2 weeks ago).  In the last 2 weeks, on P3 (the no-weight-loss section), I've lost at least an inch from most places (chest, stomach, hips, rear, both thighs, both upper arms, my neck, etc.).  I was stunned.  But, good stunned.  I'm still losing inches even though I'm holding steady on weight in the stabilized Phase 3.  C.r.a.z.y.  But, awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the inches lost! This Protocol goes against everything we have been taught about losing weight, doesn't it?! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!