Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Friday, December 23, 2011

R1P4D15/21 - Mind over Matter matters!

December 23, 2011

Day 15/21

I "had" to have Chinese again yesterday afternoon.  The final work Christmas lunch.  Whew!  Glad that is done.  I only gained 1.4 pounds (making me at 34.6 off), and that still makes me 2.1 pounds below LDW.  I'm happy about that.  Happy about gaining weight?  No, happy that, two out of three days of eating a lousy meal, I STILL am under LDW.  That means I'm stabilized.  Whew!  That means I can do this for my life, without sacrificing during holidays, other special events.  Good.

I am determined that I'm going to start loading (next Friday) 2 pounds below (at least) LDW.  And, I'll be eating ham, green bean casserole and cheesy potatoes for Christmas (with Mom) and chili rellenos (among other things) with Mom and my honorary sister & family on Christmas Eve. 

I pretty much think this is baptism by fire ... P4 during the major holiday season.  And, I'm going to make it.  It's mind over matter.  And prayer.  Prayer is everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!