Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

R1P3D20/21 - Almost P4 Ready!

December 7, 2011

D20/21

Well, thanks to the glucose filled IV bag I got yesterday when the oral surgeon put me under to remove my last wisdom tooth, I gained 1.4 pounds.  Pure sugar coming into my body after 53 days was going to cause a gain.  I guess I could have asked them to use something else, but OH WELL!  Stupid me for not thinking about it until HOURS later.

At least I'm still 0.6 above LDW (I have 1.5 more to go before a correction day is needed).  So, that means, I'm still good.  Of course, I liked being 0.8 below, so that would give me 2.9 pounds of padding!).  I'll eat clean today and tomorrow, and probably even Friday (meaning, no or VERY low carbs) because Mom's birthday dinner on Saturday won't be the lowest carb thing around (mostaccioli, garlic bread, salad and ande's mint homemade cake)!  But, it'll be yummy and what she wants!

So, I guess I better eat my breakfast, since it's 10, I've been up since 8, and my tummy is growling.  Here's to me almost seeing the end of Round 1, Phase 3.  It feels like I've been on this journey forever, and just a minute ago.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!