Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Loading Days --> Let The Plotting Begin!

I think it was yesterday or the day before when I said I wanted to make a list of all of the, "Oh, I'm going to have that on my loading days" foods that I have been blathering about.  It'll probably astound me when I see what I put on here ... and I'm CERTAIN I won't even touch the tip of the iceberg of it.  But, it'll be fascinating for me to revisit later.  Feel free to comment with other things YOU'D like to eat on a loading day, because I'm open to suggestions!

ON THE LIST
  1. Meatloaf & mashed potatoes
  2. Basta's Pasta Compomare & bread with sweet garlic butter -- it's about enough to feed a small town, so I don't see it happening, since the left-overs would be too much to eat in 2 days
  3. Mongolian Beef from Szechuan Gardens
  4. Egg Rolls (with sweet & sour sauce) from Egg Roll Express
  5. Red Lobster's cheesy rolls
  6. Garlic bread with tuna/mayo & pepper jack cheese
  7. Indian Food
  8. Fried Green Tomatoes
  9. KFC
  10. Corn
  11. Fruit pie
OFF THE LIST
  1. McDonald's McRib -- these were the first thing on, and the first thing off!  They actually look disgusting to me now!
  2. Mashed Potatoes & brown gravy -- had it at my Dad's house on 12/11
  3. Egg Nog -- had some on 12/10 (not all that yummy anymore ... too sweet!)
  4. Crumpets (OH so yummy, with butter, Devonshire clotted cream & homemade grape jelly!)
  5. Hummus -- had some the week of December 11
  6. Babaganous -- had some the week of December 11
  7. Chocolate chip cookie -- my step-Mom made me some and I had one on December 20
  8. Sushi -- December 20 Christmas dinner with Dad
  9. Coconut shrimp -- December 20 Christmas dinner with Dad
  10. Peanut Butter Chicken from Dynasty Buffet -- December 22 Christmas lunch with coworkers
  11. Chili Rellenos (my friend Linda's recipe) -- December 24 Christmas Eve dinner
  12. Chocolate covered cherries -- December 25 Christmas lunch/dinner
  13. Belgian Chocolates -- December 25
  14. Green Bean Casserole -- December 25 Christmas lunch/dinner
  15. Cheesy potatoes -- December 25 Christmas lunch/dinner
  16. Tanner's apple fritter -- Christmas
  17. Fried bologna sandwich -- December 27
  18. Movie theater popcorn & Coke Zero -- December 27
  19. Italian Wedding cake from Sam's -- December 30 loading
  20. Hotdogs, filled with cheese and wrapped in a crescent roll -- December 30/31 loading
  21. Beef Consomme Rice -- December 30 loading -- December 30/31 loading
  22. BBQ weenies -- December 30 loading -- December 30/31 loading
  23. Kitchen Cooked Potato chips -- December 30/31 loading
  24. Cheetos -- December 30/31 loading
  25. French onion dip -- December 30/31 loading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!