Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Sunday, December 18, 2011

R1P4D10/21 - Hallelujah!

December 18, 2011

Day 10/21

I cannot believe it!  Last night, I went to my friend's house for homemade pizza night.  I was a little worried because I haven't intentionally eaten that many carbs (pizza dough) in 2 months (since starting HCG on October 15).  Well, I went armed with 4 things:
  • Lemon water (I downed a bunch on the way there, and drank 2 - 3 16 ounce glasses while there)
  • A Lara bar (for dessert if I really felt the desire)
  • 2 peppers (one red and one orange) as filler
  • Prayer
On the way there, I prayed that God would help me be sensible.  I really have to learn how to eat real food, not GORGE on it.  Gorging was the name of the game for me for so many years.  It was as if every meal was my last.

So, while we didn't eat until later than I normally would, I didn't care/freak out (I'm just realizing now) because, that's life.  That'll be my life AFTER HCG, so, I better get used to it now.  And, I did.  Anyway, I had about 4 peanuts to fill in the gap and actually ate one piece of Christmas candy (a chocolate covered pretzel, which was good but not the same tasting as before HCG), and then, before the pizza came out of the oven, I chopped up my peppers and ate them first.  I drank a cup of water.  Then, I waited until the pizza I wanted (2 meat, lots of cheese) came out of the oven.  I had one piece, eaten slower with a knife and fork.  But, I still ate it fast.  I knew I had one left, so I drank some more water, ate some whole black olives.  Back for piece of pizza #2.  I chose from the same pizza, and got more olives.  By the end, I was full.  About an hour later, I decided to eat my Lara bar (that was a chocolate chip Lara bar) for dessert, and I had more water.

SO, the scale this morning.  What did it say?  I was DOWN 0.2 pounds.  I'm at 34.4 pounds "released."  I am stunned.  Pizza?  On a diet?  And I lost?  I think what I'm losing is the gorge part of my brain.  I'm slowly, and surely, getting is reprogrammed by God and hHCG.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!