Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Monday, December 19, 2011

R1P4D11/21 - Floating

December 19, 2011

Day 11/21

Well, I did the cleanse bath last night.  It seemed like nothing special.  But, when I got up this morning, I was down 1.3 pounds!  Since I was only 0.1 pound away from being "too low" (meaning, 2 pounds below my LDW), it probably wasn't the smartest move.  BUT, I had 2 crumpets with Devonshire clotted cream and homemade grape jelly (on purpose) for breakfast (I'm getting a little sick of eggs), so I thought it might not be a bad idea.  I also drank SO much water that I was floating all day (and literally, at night, in the tub!).

So, I'm officially at 35.7 off.  It's probably good, because our work is going out (to a local fish place) for our Christmas lunch today.  I'm hoping I don't rebound gain like I did before, when I was sick and dropped too low.  Basically, I think this ... when I've been sick (or had surgery) on this diet, my system pretty much shuts down and gains a bit.  I think that's normal.  Liquids don't go through me like normal, so I think that's my body's way of holding onto what it needs to heal me.  The gain is water weight.  Then, after a week, I'm back to normal.  That's what I think happened last week and the week in November on P3 when I had a fever.  That actually makes me happy, because I don't have to be SO "anti-carb-Nazi" as I thought I'd have to be for life.  Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!