Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

R1P4D5/21 - A Partridge In A Pear Tree!

December 13, 2011

Day 5/21

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mom!  I love you!

Round 4 is, well, moving along.  It's been filled with birthday parties (tonight is the 2nd), work potlucks (which I am not going to partake in today) and one Christmas party.  There will be more.  So, at this point, I'm wondering if I'll be doing a correction day every other day?  I hope not.  I don't think I can stomach the food.

Yesterday, I decided to go with a rotisserie chicken for my correction day.  For dinner, I ate about 20 cherry tomatoes, and about 1/2 of a HUGE roty (as we call them) chicken from Sam's.  It was yummy.  In the end, I lost 2.1 pounds.  So, I lost what I gained from the day before and then some, but I still didn't get back to my LDW.  I need another 0.9 off to hit that.  I had half of a notion to do a 2nd correction day today, if I wasn't going to Mom's 2nd birthday party tonight!  : )

I heard about a detox bath (thank you, Abbie!), and I might try it tomorrow night.  It's supposed to help your body release toxins (duh, Julia!), and the people who do HCG end up losing at least a pound with it.  I want to get back to the weight I was (1.7 pounds less, which was 0.8 below LDW) last Tuesday, before my wisdom tooth came out and I got that dreaded sugar IV when I was put under.  I think it's wreaked havoc on my system since I was sugar free (I sound like I'm a piece of food!) for over 2 months.  My goal is to hit my loading days at or below my LDW.  Here's the "recipe" I received:
  • 1 lb. Epson salt 
  • 1 lb. baking soda
  • As hot of water as you can stand
  • 1 orange (in slices) --- OPTIONAL
  • Table salt --- OPTIONAL
  • Sit in the bath for 20 minutes
  • If you feel dizzy and/or light-headed (this is when you add the orange slices and table salt if this occurs)
It doesn't really matter that I'm fluctuating a bit in this 1st round (if this was the only round I had to do, then I'd be bothered by it).  I have at least 3 more Rounds to go (I'm thinking more like 4), so as long as I'm at my LDW when December 30's loading day arrives, I'll be a happy camper.

So, 12 days until Christmas (start singing the song everyone!) ... I hope it is a blessed, safe and happy one for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!