Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Saturday, December 17, 2011

R1P4D9/21 - Banana Bread Bounce Back

December 17, 2011

Day 9/21

Don't let that title fool you ... I actually don't have any bouncing back to do.  I just like alliteration (repetition of consonant sounds).  Yes, I ate about 1/2 a small piece of banana bread last night.  And sauteed mushrooms and onions (those are okay) and lightly breaded tilapia for lunch (baked) and fruit on the bottom Greek Yogurt (my big splurge).  I didn't gain anything.  Wow.  Some mornings, I am utterly amazed.

Tonight is the big trial.  My friend wants me to come over for their family's pizza night.  It's SO easy to over eat pizza.  I think I'll plan ahead and bring some stuff with me to fill in the cracks (P3 approved), so when I am solidly eating P4 carbs, I'll not gain (or not gain 1.8 pounds that will take me over my LDW). 

After all, planning promotes perseverance (I couldn't resist more alliteration!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!