Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Monday, February 6, 2012

R2P3D1/21 - You are looking at one happy girl!

February 6, 2012

Round 2, Phase 3 (Proteins), Day 1 of 21

I just realized today is another cool date -- 2/6/12 (2x6=12).  Oh, how I love numbers!

Here's another number I love ... the one I saw on the scale this morning.  I dropped 0.7 pounds into a new decade.  How I've missed this decade!  And, I look forward to dumping it when I get in Round 3 in April.  Don't I sound fickle?  (For those of you who don't understand my lingo, a decade works like this ... if you weigh 140 pounds, you are in the "40s" decade ... so each time I lose 10 pounds, I drop into a new decade.  Following me?) 

Today is my first day of Phase 3.  I was SO excited about it when I got up this morning!  So far, I've had 2 hard-boiled eggs (breakfast), 57 ounces of water + 20 ounces of coffee, chicken salad (just chicken and Duke's mayo), a couple of cheese wafers (Fresh Market), a jalapeno cheese stick, celery and organic peanut butter and a Lara bar.  Yes, that's pretty much 4x as much food as I had been eating, so I feel totally full.  I figured that would happen today.  I might not even want dinner, which I'm okay about. 

I was really (R.E.A.L.L.Y) hungry on Saturday and Sunday (the last 2 days of Phase 2, so that means no drops).  Both days, I ended up splurging on more protein (I even ate a few olives on Saturday and it didn't affect me).  Oh, and yesterday afternoon/evening, I drank 2 cans of diet Sierra Mist yesterday at Dad's as a treat.  I was down 0.7 pounds today.  Nice. 

Yesterday before I left for my shift in the toddler nursery (yes, I was there, for all of you readers who go to Bethany and didn't think I was there!), I weighed myself.  I lost a lot of inches all over.  That was pretty cool.  I think I'll end up taking a front & side view picture tonight when I get home.  Maybe I won't look like I swallowed a house in these pictures (like I still looked after Round 1 Phase 2).  I probably still look like I swalled a shed, but at least it won't be a house.  : )

2 comments:

  1. ok, for the record--you never looked like you swallowed a house--i think it's important that you not only accept compliments of your physical appearance now, but that you also are not self deprecating concerning "you" before you lost weight--you were you, still are you, just the amount of fat/pounds is lessened...and another thing, when people tell you "you look great" it's not because you weren't beautiful before or that they like you more now--they are acknowledging your hard work in losing weight and encouraging you to continue in that direction--make sense? how's that for bossy? (don't say it unless you mean it ;) you are an amazing woman--beautiful inside and out--and i love you :) --heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Heather. You are so sweet, and beautiful and I love you too! Oh, and keeping with my resolution for accepting compliments, thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!