Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

R2P2D31/35 - It's official ... I'm ending on Sunday!

February 1, 2012

Round 2, Phase 2 (Very Low Calorie) Day 31/35

Before I say another thing, I LOVE today's date.  2-1-12 ... it's a palindrome (the same backwards as forwards).  Awesome!

Okay, last night I fell asleep before taking my last dose of HCG, so the scale was down (but at least it was down) a whopping 0.1 pounds this morning.  That's because I didn't have enough HCG in my system.  If anything, it tells me that Shawna (from that HCG support group) was right ... I need the correct dose for 12x HCG drops .... 80 in a day, if I want to lose more than 1 ounce here or there. 

The great thing is, my grand total is 54.2.  You know what that tells me?  My mind is ready for Phase 3 (proteins) because I have flubbed up 2x in 3 days.  So, it's official -- I'm moving to P3 on Monday.  That makes my last dosage weight on Friday (or maybe Saturday morning), since my last dose will be around midnight on Friday.  I'll eat P2 foods on Saturday and Sunday, and as of Monday, I'm eating eggs and cheese, etc.  Yes, I'm plotting it. 

: )

So, here's to me losing another 1.8 pounds to get me to a nice even number to remember all through P3.

Oh, and Linda, since you read these every day, prepare to have me coming over 3x a week to use your elliptical starting week 2 of P3.  Consider yourself warned.  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!