Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Friday, February 3, 2012

R2P2D33/35 - Line Dancing and Baby Steps

February 3, 2012

Round 2, Phase 2 (Very Low Calorie) Day 33/35

I went line dancing (3rd time in my life) again last night and, just as I suspected, I've got about 15 left feet.  I was a bit better than when I went the last time (in November).  I plan on going every other week to learn the moves and gain confidence.  One victory in the whole thing is, I didn't get tired or winded.  I could have danced (except for those extra feet of mine) all night and not been tired. Niiiiiiiiiice.  I love this weight loss thing.  There are happy surprises around every corner.

Okay, down to business.  I lost 0.8 pounds from the scale this morning.  Cool!  I'm 0.3 pounds from being in a new decade.  I'm hoping I can be there tomorrow (which I'm counting as my Last Dosage Weight, or LDW).  Technically, I think today might be my LDW day (since I'll take my 4 doses though midnight tonight).  But ... we'll see.  It'll just depend on where I see my body stabilizing at in P3 (proteins).  I have every plan of going well below LDW in Phase 4 ("moderately eat what you want").  I did it in Round 1, so now that I know I can exercise and drop below 2 pounds of my LDW in Phase 4 (once I'm stabilized in the three weeks of P3), I'm really hoping & praying that I'll drop into a nice comfort zone in the middle of the new decade I've been pining for since starting Round 2.  But, regardless, where I am today is a weight I know I should (and can) be proud of achieving.  55.3 pounds off in 3.5 months.  I'll take it!

Before I sign off today, I thought I'd let you know how I'm doing with my resolution to say thank you to compliments.  You know, the one I made yesterday

Not 5 minutes after hitting PUBLISH POST, another co-worker came to my desk and  complimented me on my weight-loss.  Hello?!?!  Can I get a "commitment" from someone out there?  I smirked (at the inside joke God just did for me by making me put my money where my mouth is), and, despite all of the sarcastic / self-depricating comments just lining up to burst out of me, I said, "Thank you!"  And, my brain didn't explode.  Imagine that?!  Then, at line dancing, Carrie (one of the 3 HCG musketeers who inspired me to do this --- all 4 of us went line-dancing together) walked in and complimented me.  Since that little stinker read my blog yesterday, she KNEW what I had committed to.  I looked at her, chewed on the words a little and then said, "Thank you!"  Nevermind that I quickly followed that up with, "I really want to say something sarcastic, but I'm not going to."  Baby steps, Julia, baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!