Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

R2P3D10/21 - Writer's Block

February 15, 2012

Round 2, Phase 3 (Proteins) Day 10/21

I have absolutely nothing to say.  I know you people are astounded by that.  In fact, I had completely forgotten about writing this blog today until my Mom sent me a sweet, "Where is your blog today?" email. 

Hi, Mom! 

I lost 1.9 pounds this morning, as a result of the egg Correction Day (and 150+ ounces of water ... that's 5 liters of water, peeps).  I'm still 1.1 pounds above Last Dosage Weight (LDW), which is fine, but my over-achiever doesn't like it.  So, I'm drinking like a fish (lemon water, coffee, tea) today -- I've had 97 ounces so far, and will have at least another 48 when I get home.

So, upwards and onwards, as CS Lewis said.  Or was that, "further up and further in" (from The Last Battle)?  I think it was that one.  Oh well.  Either way, I mean, keep plugging towards your goals.  I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!