Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

R2P3D2/21 - Day one down, and I'm still under LDW!

February 7, 2012

Round 2, Phase 3 (Proteins), Day 2/21

I survived the protein feeding frenzy yesterday and only gained 0.7 pounds.  That's completely satisfactory since the first week of Phase 3 sees the most see-sawing (from everything I've experienced or read) as our bodies get used to more calories and things (like milk, nuts, different meats) that we haven't consumed for a month.  For dinner, I ate a yellow pepper, some brie (several ounces of cheese yesterday -- probably 8 in total!), some rotisserie chicken (about 1/2) and I had a HUGE cup of tea with cream.  Yum!  All P3 approved. 

I'm still 0.1 pound below LDW (what I think is my LDW).  I'm at 55.4 pounds off.  I'm very happy about that.  Now, there are some people who gradually add in P3 foods, and others who don't.  I'm kind of in the middle (except, yesterday, I did go a bit "gang buster").  Today, for breakfast, I had a hard boiled egg, 1/2 an avocado and a cheese stick.  For lunch, I have to eat in the cafeteria (I'm having a lunch meeting there with a co-worker, so I'll have to pick something).  I have decided I'll have a BIG salad with blue cheese, roasted chicken (if I can find it) and oil & vinegar.  Oh, and a Lara bar.  Then, for dinner, I'll make that cauliflower mash (steamed cauliflower, cream cheese, sour cream, cheese ... see a pattern), some chicken and probably a Lara bar.  I'll see what tomorrow does.  If I go 2.1 pounds up from where I am today, I'll do a correction day (steak and a tomato).  But, my goal is to have no correction days (CDs), because I'm aiming high in P3.  But, I won't be mad at myself if I do, because it's part of P3.  Even the best-on-the-plan folks have to do CDs.

As I wrap up for today (sorry, it wasn't really exciting or funny or even a very good read), I'll leave you with what I hope we all do ... enjoy the day, make as many good food choices as possible and keep that chin up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!