Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Thursday, February 9, 2012

R2P3D4/21 - Correction Day Success

February 9, 2012

Round 2, Phase 3 (Proteins) Day 4 of 21

The Correction Day paid off.  I was down exactly 2 pounds, bringing me back exactly to my LDW from February 4 (55.3 pounds off total).  Good.

Now, on to today.  As I said before, I knew I had eaten too much approved food.  Approved or not, too much food is gluttony!  Good grief ... when am I going to get that into my brain?!  Three Lara bars (made of dates) is a lot in a normal day, and in the second day of P3, when we're supposed to slowly (key word, SLOWLY) reintroduce foods, it's way too much!  I am slowly introducing foods, like Mary's Gone Crackers or Spelt Pretzels (all made with grains that break down in your body as protein, not like flour breaking down into sugar) until at best week 3 of Phase 3.  But, I went whole hog (pun intended) on cheese.  Wait ... I could have eaten a LOT more (so that's a victory), but I ate a lot more than I knew I should in week 1 of P3.  I also ate about 6 Tbs. of peanut butter.  Yikes.

So, this morning, this is what I've had.  1 hard-boiled egg, 1/2 an avocado (the good, necessary fat) and 0.5 Tbs. of coconut oil & 0.5 Tbs. of peanut butter (in a chocolate delite I made).  For lunch, I'm having chicken salad, a green pepper, about 2 Tbs. of cream cheese, 2 more chocolate delites (a cashew in one and peppermint flavor in another).  For a snack, I'm going to have a jalepeno cheese stick.  For dinner, I'm going to have some roasted chicken, another green pepper (maybe 2), some brie (again with the cheese?!?!) and a Lara bar.  That's a lot of food.  I'm going to have to put it into My Fitness Pal and see if I'm at my 2,400 calorie day limit.  If I go over (on that website), I'm cutting out the food.

So, tune in tomorrow to see if my 55 is still 55, or it goes up (hopefully!) or down (no!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!