Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Friday, February 10, 2012

R2P3D5/21 - Hmmm, when is the See Saw going to settle down?

February 10, 2012

Round 2, Phase 3 (Proteins) Day 5 of 21

Well, I'm enjoying a nice little see saw right this week.  That's normal, but it's never fun.  Down and up the scale goes.  I ate some almonds (a bunch) at dinner last night, and that probably threw me over the top.  I just can't quite figure out why I'm so hungry this round.  Maybe it's because I drank so much water each day in P2 that my body now requires even more to keep me full?  I'm getting a lot in each day (at least 120 ounces), so I'm going to try to up it.

I was up on the scale this morning.  Not to the Correction Day amount, but, to be frank, it's made me a bit apprehensive about eating today.  So THAT'S one way to get my appetite to go away.  : )

I'm dog-sitting my friend's dog (Lucy) all weekend, so we're going to be tooling around home all day tomorrow (tonight we're going to my friend Linda's house, since she has a dog-friendly home).  I tend to wonder how things will go at home all day -- will I be tempted to nibble when I shouldn't on foods I shouldn't?  We'll see.

The good thing is, I'm eating all approved foods.  I'm not the slightest bit tempted to cheat with things that aren't protein.  But, my temptation comes from wanting to eat too much of those approved things.  It's like, this time around (and I noticed this in the last week or 2 of P2 as well), when I eat, I don't FEEL full.  That didn't happen at all last time.  In week 1 of P3 last time, I could eat what I'm eating now and feel full about half way through.  Now, when I eat, it's like I just start, look down, and it's gone.  All of it.  Hmmm ... something is up.  I'm not frustrated or defeated (so no worries there).  I really feel like I'm Sherlock Holmes (okay, I'm not a genius like him, so maybe I'm Dr. Watson) of food right now.  It's like I'm always trying to deduce, "This food does this, but why?" So, I persevere!

So, I have a request for you, if you are one of my faithful praying readers.  Would you pray for me that whatever this is that's making me feel like I'm not 100% satisfied with normal amounts of food that I could conquer it?  Thank you very much.

Tune in Monday (I doubt I'll write over the weekend, but you never know!) to see how the weekend played out in this silly little guessing game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!