Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

R1P2D9/31 - I will survive!

October 25, 2011

Day 9/31

This will be a quick one for 3 reasons.  First, I don't think anyone actually reads these, so I'm doing this more to motivate myself.  Second, I'm running late this morning.  And, third, I gained 1.1 pounds overnight, while still eating less than 500 calories.  So, I'm doing something wrong.  So, today, I'm going to talk about keeping up a positive attitude in the middle of no or less than stellar results.

SO, I'm making a pact to myself (and, if anyone reads this, to you), to say that I'm going to reduce the added salt that I put on my food (even though it's legal, it's not great), since I almost never put salt on things before ... I guess I've been using it to spice up the food blahs that come ... and I'm going to really pay attention to what I put on my body (lotion, soap, hair stuff).  We'll see what tomorrow brings.  But, here I am, in the middle of a morning of, "Really, scale?!" to say, I'm not giving up, and I'm not going to let my mood be altered.  I'm going to let God's love shine through me (because that's what He wants) regardless of what the scale says, what my over-achieving brain says or what society thinks about the way I look.

Take that, scale.

2 comments:

  1. First, we do read your blog...
    Second, I hope tomorrow is better...
    and third, I LOVE your attitude...too often I let the scale dictate my mood. We have to look for NSV's...(Non-scale victories)...like clothes fitting better, compliments and the like. I'll be praying for you! ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carrie! You're a sweetheart and a real friend. : ) Julia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!