Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Sunday, October 30, 2011

R1P2D14/31 - Two weeks and 21.3 pounds down

October 30, 2011

Day 14/31

Cue the fanfare ... start the drum roll ... I have achieved 20+ pounds off AND two of my mini-milestones (seemingly) overnight.  I have gotten down to my starting WW weight of 2007 and lost 20 pounds by Halloween.  Awesome.

You know what?  This diet (I know, it's a protocol) seems to be easier and easier (from the motivation and resisting temptation realms) each day because the scale actually goes down.  I'm thrilled.

I'm going to end this blog with this thought: Joyfully resist temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!