Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Thursday, May 31, 2012

R3P3D1/21 -- I caved & I paid for it!

May 31, 2012

Round 3, Phase 3 (Proteins) Day 1/21

Well, I caved last night.  It was my last meal in P2, I was 0.7 pounds BELOW Last Dosage Weight (LDW = the last day of drops).  I had 12 hours left until I was safely in P3.  What did I do?  I ate yogurt, black olives, a bunless hamburger, 2 devilled eggs and a chocolate delite with peanut butter in the middle.  Uh huh.  I binged.  On P3 food of all things.  And, I gained this morning.  I'm still 1 pound within the window (so I'm exactly 1 pound away from needing to correct), so today, I'm proteining (I know that's not a verb) it up.  Let's see what tomorrow brings.

But, over all, I'm okay with it.  I have still lost 75 pounds, and this is all part of that thing that most people do in HCG -- we count the seconds until P3 or P4 or whatever Phase we are going into.  And sometimes, we round up.  When we shouldn't.  So the scale follows suit.  But, if that 10 days of planned break taught me anything, it's that I have the tools and the ability to correct and not have a problem in the long run. 

I measured myself this morning, which I always do when I end P2.  Here's how I have changed since May 2 when I started my planned break and finished the 1st half of R3P2 ... (and since the beginning on October 17):

Waist --------> 2 inches since May 2 &12.25 inches since October 17
Stomach ----> 2.5 inches since May 2 &12.00 inches since October 17
Hips ----------> 1.25 inches since May 2 &15.50 inches since October 17
Rear ----------> 2.5 inches since May 2 & 11.75 inches since October 17

I measured a lot of other areas too, but I've probably already shared enough.  Still, I was STUNNED.  Best loss yet.  To see right in front of me the proof in numbers that I'm shrinking was great.  I still have a long way to go, but to see double digits of inches lost is a major encouragement!

So, here's to tomorrow, and actually TONIGHT (dinner seems to be a trouble area) and staying busy and NOT giving into the urge to eat too much of a good (protein) thing!

Oh, and here I am last night with my MONSTER hat on, towering in my 5'8" frame over two of my 5' tall HCG buddies (Carrie, on the left of the picture, who overcame her heart troubles from January, and Amy, on the right).  We were celebrating Megan (Carrie's neice, Amy's daughter, my friend's) 22nd birthday with a tea party.  We decided to get a pic of the weight-loss buddies together.  I swear, that hat could have its own zip code, but it was fun to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!