Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

R3P2D23/24 - One day left!

May 2, 2012

Round 3, Phase 2 (Very Low Calorie) Day 23/24

Happy 97th birthday to my Grandpa Chuck (Dad's Dad)!

Well, I've lost a total of 71.8 pounds as of this morning's weigh-in.  I think yesterday was my last dosage weight (at 70.7), but I'd really like to take today's weight as my LDW.  We'll see how P3 (proteins) pans out.  I start it on Friday.  So, by the time you're reading this, it will be my last day in R3P2.  I'm ready to be done.  While I wanted to lose 26 pounds in 24 days (a girl can dream!), I am happy with 20 pounds (and several ounces) in 23 days.

I have finished 2 days officially full-time on my new job.  I think that means I have 1,093 left (if I make it to 3 years on the job).  Technically, I'm half way through the first week, so that means 155.5 weeks left, instead of 156 weeks.  Bite size pieces, Julia.  Bite size pieces.  :-)

I guess I have entered a time of transformation for my life, inside and out.  Through this HCG "thing," I'm transforming the way I look on the outside, and thanks to this job, I'm being transformed (by God) inside.  I'm grateful for that transformation.  I'm praying that God will use it in my life, and, if He wants, in the lives of others for good.

So, tomorrow's the "it" day for me with VLCD food.  I'm ready to move into green/red/yellow/orange peppers with laughing cow french onion cheese in them.  MMMMMM, yum.  I'll hold off on the crumpets (but you can bet your bippy I've stocked up on them) and Devonshire Clotted Cream and jam until the end of P3.  But, I'm having it.  Oh yah!

Tomorrow, I have to be at work at 7, so I better wrap this up.  God's peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!