Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Thursday, May 17, 2012

R3P2D30/43 -- Back down to LDW

May 17, 2012

Round 3, Phase 2, Day 30 of 43

I lost another 1.8 pounds overnight, bringing me within 0.1 pound away from my Last Dosage Weight from May 1.  Good.  I've almost erased my "planned break" gains.  I have exactly 4 pounds to go to get into a new decade.  Perhaps, with God's help, I can be there by Monday or Tuesday next week.  Then, it'll be a "race" (with myself) to see if I can get to the bottom of that decade (which I'm praying and will be thrilled if I do) before the end of this Round (last day is May 31).

I'm in all day training (Leadership training) for work tomorrow, and I'm prepared.  I'm packing my lunch, just like I do every day.  If the weather is nice, I'm going to sit out in my car on lunch, with the windows down, and munch away.  That way, I won't have people looking funnily at me about my food choices (fish in a baggie, an apple, a tomato and a grissini).

I've been eating spinach (cooked in a frying pan in a little coconut oil) every night as my veggie, and let me tell you ... YUM!  I'm not a big fan of raw, dried spinach (I like my food wet, thank you very much), so that, with my chicken and an apple (and grissini) makes for a very satisfying dinner.  I'm quite happy about that.  I wonder if cabbage "fried" in coconut oil would be good too?  Hmmm ... maybe I'll try that when I'm bored to tears with spinach.  I am pretty bored with tomatoes, after almost 3 Rounds eating them at at least 1 meal.  I got sick of cucumbers (never thought THAT would happen) in the middle of Round 2.  Maybe I'll finish out this Round with tomatoes, and then, in Round 4 (of hopefully 5), I can introduce in something else.  We'll see.  I don't like radishes (at least how I've cooked them), but I think I could have onions in coconut oil.  That would be yummy, but I'd be stinky.  No gum or mouthwash in P2, so maybe I should steer clear of onions.  ;-)

So, that's all for now.  I hope you are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!