Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Friday, May 18, 2012

R3P2D30/43 -- Made up for losses!

May 18, 2012

Round 3, Phase 2 (Very Low Calorie) Day 30/43

I'm on a very short break from a Leadership training class, so I wanted to blog for the weekend.  As of this morning, I'm 0.3 pounds away from my HCG all time low (from May 3).  I've also lost all of the "planned break" weight I gained and am solidly under my LDW from May 1.  Great!  5 days on, and that 10 pounds is off.  That'll show me to plan a break.  Just kidding.  It was the right thing to do, so I could start up again.  Otherwise, I would have been higher in weight than I am today through most of the summer.  This way, I have the opportunity to lose maybe another 10 pounds, then go solidly into P3 and stabilize (proteins only) so I won't gain in P4 in July (eat what I want in moderation).

So, since Monday, I have lost 10.3 pounds.  I would like to lose another 13 in 13 days, but that may not be doable.  I realize the 3.5, 3.5, 1.8 and 1.5 loss that I've had on the scale Tuesday - Friday morning this week is just my body getting back to what it was.  But, if I can lose 13 pounds in the rest of my time, I will be out of this decade (10 pounds of weight) and almost out of the next decade (10 pounds).  I'll be lower than I've been since 1996.

Awesome.

Happy weekend, everyone.  Back to the grind (just kidding) of Leadership Learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!