Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

R3P3D21/21 -- BOY, this Phase 3 was difficult!

June 20, 2012

Round 3, Phase 3, Day 21 of 21

Wow.  This Round 3 has really taught me some lessons!  First, DON'T, if I can help it, have a planned break.  It's a LOT of work to get back into it (and it wreaks havoc on the mind eating carbs in the middle of P2), and, it makes stabilizing very difficult in P3.  That said, I have stabilized about 5 pounds ABOVE Last Dosage Weight from May 30.  But, I have stabilized a little under my LDW from May 1, right before I started the 10 day planned break.  SO, all of that work from May 12 - May 30?  I've basically erased that.  But, that's okay, because I will lose it again when I start Round 4 on July 23 (and I have at least 2 more Rounds to go).  And, I've learned that I don't do P3 (Proteins) well.  I eat too much cheese right out of the gate (instead of phasing it in) and it makes me gain.  In the past, I've corrected right away and it makes a difference.  This time, because of various "life" reasons (job, birthdays, fathers day, etc.), I didn't correct right away, and, low and behold, my body stabilized higher.  That's pretty standard.  And, yes, I did the "teenage" thing of thinking, "I know everyone with experience has had this happen, but IT won't happen to ME."  Yah, how's that working out for you, Julia?

Yes, I just talked in 3rd person.  

Yikes. 

Anyway, the thing that I don't like is, I've been 5 pounds less on the scale, only 21 days ago.  I want that poundage back in THIS Round.  I'm not killing myself or berating myself.  And, I am exercising a bunch (I bought a new bike!) and enjoying it.  But, I'm ready to move right back into P2.  Well, not ready enough to actually DO it.  But, I'm liking it.

So, while I haven't had a lot to say the last 3 weeks (yes, work is INSANE, but, thank the Lord, I'm surviving by the skin of my teeth), I am staying to course.  I'm working to wheedle off the weight (I had been up 8 pounds over LDW), or at the worst, not gaining any more.  So, we'll see.  That little ticker over there had gotten to 76.7 pounds off on May 31.  It's at 71 off today, and I'm praying it'll stay there, or move up.  But, the happy thought is, by early August, it'll be in the 80s off.  Woo hoo!  And, I am smaller.  And, I do feel better.  And, Lord willing, by my birthday in October, I'll be 90-ish pounds off.  Awesome.  So, 8 months of following HCG and 71 pounds later.  Here's to another 8 months and 70 pounds!

Oh, and here's my bike (sorry for the double posts for those of you who get these when I hit POST ... I realized after I hit it, that I forgot to include a pic of my bike):

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!