Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Friday, May 4, 2012

R3P3D1 - Who's got 2 thumbs & is done with R3P3 & is almost on vacation?

May 4, 2012

Round 3, Phase 3 (proteins), Day 1/8

No, you didn't read that wrong.  I'm doing 8 days of P3.  Huh, you may say?  Why isn't she doing the required 21 days?  Let me tell you.

I decided I'm not done with P2.  Well, sort of.

I am taking my first ever "planned break."  Why?  Because I'm not satisfied with "only" losing 20 pounds in a Round.  I want to lose more.  But, I also am taking vacation (starting at 4 pm today) so I can spend it with my Gram on her 98th birthday (on Tuesday), with my friend whose husband will be in Chicago on a business trip all week and with my friend who is having surgery on Wednesday. 

So, what does that mean?

Well, HCG has it built in that sometimes, you need a planned break.  So, if I have this right, since I stopped taking the drops 3 days ago (to get ready for P3), I will eat as close to P3 (proteins) as possible while on the break, still weigh myself every day, and then, 2 days before starting back up, start taking the drops and "load" again.  I will only need to load for 2 days, since, for a lot of people, they go gang busters during the planned break.  I'm not going to.  I'm going to eat P3.  Well, maybe I'll have a crumpet.  But, anyway, I'm going to get back into it on May 14.  So, I'll load on Mother's Day weekend (can anyone say KFC?).  Perfect.  And, I'll get to lose more than 20 pounds.  I want to start swim suit season down almost 85 pounds (putting me at close to 60% towards my goal).  Not that I'll look good in a swimsuit, but I'll definitely be down lower than my lowest weight since 2001.  And THAT makes me smile.

So, here I go ... off for vacatoin (in 3 hours) and into P3 country, until Monday, May 14.  I hope and pray that I will continue to have success.  I'm really wanting to drop another size (I feel like I only dropped about 1/2 a size this time.  I did measure myself this morning (last time was February 19 when I was in R2P3) and lost 5 inches (FIVE INCHES) from my hips.  That rocked.  The other big hitter was 3.5 inches from my waist.  Of course, that stupid tummy thing only lost 0.75 inches.  But, a loss is a loss!  I also lost 1.25 inches from my double chin.  I've almost got a single chin.  WOW!

Anyway, I've gotta go to a meeting.  Off I go ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!