Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Monday, May 28, 2012

R3P2D40/43 - Home stretch

May 28, 2012

Round 3, Phase 2, Day 40/43

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!  I thought I'd take a moment to write about my progress, since I've hit a milestone (2 actually) this morning.

I am in a new decade, and I have surpassed (by 0.4 of a pound) my lowest WW weight (from August 2001), that I only stayed at for one day.  Lord willing, I'll only stay at this weight for one day too --- I'm praying I drop more by tomorrow (another 60, no, but maybe a pound) so I can be solidly into this decade for my Last Dosage Weight (LDW) that will be tomorrow.  That's the weight I need to stay within 2 pounds of (poor grammar, but I'm in a hurry) all through all 3 weeks of Phase 3 (Proteins) and the 4 weeks of Phase 4 (eat what I want in moderation).  I'd like to be 1.4 pounds lower so it's a nice round number, and so even if I go up (right to the 2 pound mark), I'll still be in this decade.  But, regardless, I'm smaller, I feel great, and I'm encouraged.  All VERY good things.

So, here's my schedule, for those of you who I will see this summer.  I know all of this Round and Pound and Phase thing might be confusing, so I hope this helps.

Today (May 28) - Thursday (May 31)
Round 3, Phase 2 (Very Low Calorie food)

Friday (June 1) - Thursday (June 21)
Round 3, Phase 3 (Proteins only)

Friday (June 22) - Thursday (July 19)
Round 3, Phase 4 (Eat mostly proteins, but I can have carbs, in moderation)

Friday (July 20) - Sunday (July 22)
Round 4, Phase 1 (Loading)

Monday (July 23) - Thursday (August 23)
Round 4, Phase 2 (Very Low Calorie food)

Friday (August 24) - Thursday (September 13)
Round 4, Phase 3 (Proteins only)

Friday (September 14) - Friday (December 28)
Round 4, Phase 4 (Eat mostly proteins, but I can have carbs, in moderation)
October 17, 2012 -- 1 year doing HCG, and, Lord-willing, 100 pounds down!

Sunday (December 30) - Tuesday (January 1)
Round 5, Phase 1 (Loading)

Wednesday (January 2) - Sunday (February 10)
Round 5, Phase 2 (Very Low Calorie food)

Monday (February 11) - Sunday (March 3)
Round 5, Phase 3 (Proteins only)

Lifetime (Lord-willing, I will have reached my goal -- if not, I'll take a break until after Easter)
Round 5, Phase 4 (Eat mostly proteins, but I can have carbs, in moderation)

So, that's my HCG map for the next 9+ months.  I've tried to plan around business trips, major holidays, birthdays (as much as I can).  So, as far as I'm concerned, that plan looks entirely do-able.  :-)

Oh, and I should mention.  I went swimming for this first time this year on Saturday.  All of my old swimsuits didn't fit anymore, so I bought one.  As I stood in the dressing room, trying on a swimsuit that was 5 sizes smaller than last year (and it FIT!), I have never, in my life, been so happy in a dressing room.  You'd think I was trying on my wedding dress.  So, yesterday, I tried on clothes from my closet, and once again, found that the clothes were too big (many of them).  Some I had bought on MAJOR discount in December (and several sizes smaller than what I was wearing them) fit, or almost fit.  Hip hip hooray!  Wait, should I use the word hip when I'm talking about something being smaller?  ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!