Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Monday, August 27, 2012

R4P3D3/21 -- Sabotage?

August 27, 2012

Round 4 (R4), Phase 3 (proteins only), Day 3 of 21

I made a goof (inadvertent, hence the word goof) over the weekend.  Since I loaded for 2 days (48 hours), I thought I stop taking the drops for 48 hours before entering P3.  So, I stopped taking the drops on Thursday morning, thinking by 8 a.m. on Saturday morning, I would be in P3.  WELL, I ate to protocol, didn't go gang busters on anything (in fact, I had about the same food as my friend who is on the same schedule as me), and ... she lost 0.5, and I gained 2.4.  Ruh roh.

The only difference?  She loaded for 72 hours, so her Last Dosage Weight (LDW) day -- meaning, the last day she took drops -- was Wednesday, a full 72 hours before P3 on Saturday.  So, I learned a good lesson.  STOP DROPS 3 DAYS PRIOR TO P3, no matter how many days I load.

Lesson learned.

So, I'm working my way back down.

As of this morning, I dropped 0.7 pounds of the 2.4, so I'm within that 2 pound LDW above window.  I'm eating clean today (meaning, P2 foods, just more of them).  Hopefully, in a day or two, I'll be back at or under LDW.

That's the promise I made to me, to you and to God.  This time, if I see a gain, I'm not going zany with Correction Days.  I'm going to eat clean (P2 foods, just more of them) and let it come off naturally.  That way, the up and down won't happen (or be as frustrating when it does).

So, off I go.  I hope, when you check back tomorrow, you will see that my weight has said, "Off I go" as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!