Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

R4P2D31/33 -- Tomorrow is my Last Dosage Weight Day

August 22, 2012

Round 4 (R4), Phase 2 (P2) Very Low Calorie Day (VLCD) 31

So, tomorrow's the big day.  It's the last day for me to take my HCG drops for Round 4, which means, whatever I weigh in the morning is "it" for my Last Dosage Weight (LDW) that I need to work to stay at (or below by no more than 2, or above by no more than 2 pounds) in Phase 3 (all proteins).  P2 is that 500 calorie a day thing.  I'm ready to be done with it, even though this is the only Phase where and HCG-er actually loses weight (or is supposed to).  I'm not supposed to go below 2 pounds in P3 because that's when my body is stabilizing to realize THIS is my new highest weight.  Phase 4 (eat what I want in moderation), I actually can continue to lose there, by eating healthy, with the occasional treat.

This is me, thinking of having milk staring Saturday:


I had really hoped to be about 2 pounds lower than I am right now (to be in a new decade), but it's okay that I am where I am.  It's a nice 84 pounds off even.  Of course, I could always have a 2 pound loss tomorrow, but I doubt it.  I've had 75 ounces of liquid today already and haven't used the restroom once.  Yep.  I'm a camel.
As of this morning, I've lost 24 pounds this Round, so I made up for my gain in P3 and P4 last time, and took off another 12-ish pounds.  It's not great (I'd be TWO decades down more than now if I had watched what I did in R3 closer), but it's still in the right direction.  DOWN!  I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- Round 3 was hard, but it was worth it.  It taught me that I have to be constantly vigilant about keeping this weight off.  It's not about denying myself in P2 (that I am just about done with ... can I say that again?!) and then binging in P3 and P4.  I'd never done that before Round 3.  But, by the last 2 weeks in R3P4, I was eating naughty food every day for at least 1 meal.  I guess that's okay (meaning, no gains) if you stabilize well.  But, even then, I don't really want to be eating junk.  My stress levels wanted me to.  This time, I'm less stressed (thank you, Lord, and you who prayed for me and talked me through it and encouraged me).  And, I'm humbled by my R3 experience, that I am not (hear that, Julia?  NOT) going to gain again.  If I do, it won't be because I'm eating Taco Bell and DQ.  It will be because my body is doing something.  I won't know what, but it won't be because I'm shoving food in my gob.

So, check back tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll be able to blog again, and the little needle will be to 85 pounds off.  I'm wearing size 16s now, by the way.  That may not sound small, but when I started this, I was at a (am I really going to share this?!?!)  24/26 ... closer to a 26.  I'm not ready to share exactly what I weighed, but I'm pretty sure I will in R5 (which starts October 13 ... 4 days shy of 1 year on HCG).

See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!