Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Friday, August 3, 2012

R4P2D12/33 - I'm 1/3 of the way done

August 3, 2012

Round 4 (R4), Phase 2 (Very Low Calorie) Day 12 / 33

Yesterday was my 1/3 of the way done with R4P2 mark.  The first third went pretty well, tracking about with the other Rounds.  I'm definitely out of the honeymoon part, because I'm looking towards August 25 when I'm in Phase 3 (proteins).  Actually, I think that's good, because this time, I am preparing myself WAY early (you know how I hate sneak attacks) that for the first week of P3, I'm going to eat P2 foods, just more of them.  No jumping full-force into a vat of cottage cheese and skarfing down other cheeses and non-P2 (but protein rich) foods, like peanut butter, etc.  I'm going to ease in.  I did that in Round 1 Phase 3, and had success.  I think I was stabilized after 1 week.  In Phase 3 in Rounds 2 and 3, I dove in (mouth open), and had a VERY difficult time stabilizing.  So, how about I follow the directions?  DUH, Julia.  Okay.  If I have to.  I guess.  (Yes, that was a random Red Green quote.)

So, I'm at 75.8 pounds off.  I've decided, if I'm still nickel and diming the weight loss by next Tuesday (when I will be in week 3 of 5), I'm going to do an apple day.  I've done one apple day around that same time each Round, and it's been a help.  For one thing, it's a change from P2 food.  For another thing, it's highly satisfying (I love apples and the crunch).  For another thing, it kick starts the weight-loss, and gets past a plateau.  For those of you who are new to reading this, or don't remember what it is, it's eating 6 apples (only) in a day.  Sounds like a lot of apples and a little of anything else.  But, it's okay.  ONCE a Round.  So, I'm planning on trying one out this Round.  The 3 times I did it (Rounds 1, 2 and 3), I lost 3.0, 2.5 and 2.7 pounds.  I could use a loss like that to jump start my system again.  I've gotta get off the last pesky 1.5 pounds to get back to my Round 3 LDW (that's right, I haven't gotten back to it yet, even though I've lost 15.3 pounds this Round).  No condemnation.  I'm doing the right things.  So, all is right with the world.

I hope you have a good weekend.  If you're in the mid-West, like I am, I think it's going to be another scorcher.

Before I sign off, I'd like to mention one more thing.  Monday is my older nephew's 7th birthday.  So, please join me in praying for Samuel August to have a blessed birthday, and for this to be a year when he makes a decision for Christ -- and that he will grow to be a man after His own heart and be used by Him for His purposes!

Happy birthday, sweet Samuel boy (the picture on the left was from August 2010, and on the right is June 2012)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!