Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Friday, August 24, 2012

R4P2D33/33 - That's all she wrote, baby!

August 24, 2012

R4 (Round 4, the 4th time I've done all of these phases), Phase 2 (P2) Very Low Calorie Day (VLCD) 33 of 33

Today is the last day of P2 food for this Round.  Hallelujah, with a capital HALLELUJAH!  This morning, I dropped 0.6 on the scale, bringing my grand total (not that today's weight counts, as it's yesterday that I have to stay at, as my Last Dosage Weight or "LDW") to 84.7 pounds down since July 23.  I'll take it.

Today, I'm eating bison (I always call it buffalo, but I just read the package and it's clearly bison, which must be different?) for my meat choices today, as I have run out of chicken.  You're supposed to alternate and not eat 2 servings of the same meat in P2, but, what's a girl gonna do?  I'm NOT cooking one more 3.5 ounce chicken portion just to get me through today.  So, I'm buffaloing it up today.  Yes, buffaloing isn't a word.  But, frankly, I think it should be.

Also, as I was packing my lunch today, I realized I only had 1 apple left (that boat-load of grocery shopping, you'd think I wouldn't be short on anything ... but I am going to the apple orchard tomorrow, so no worries), and I need to eat 2 in a day in P2.  So, I read somewhere (it's all blurring into one big brain blob ... hey, that was alliteration, or the "repetition of consonant sounds" ... I'm like a dog getting distracted by a squirrel right now) that you can substitute a tomato for an apple in P2.  So, I ate bison, 2 medium tomatoes and my grissini breadstick for lunch.  Woo hoo.  Tonight, I'm going to a friend's house (I'm sure she'll have yummy, comfort food going), so I'm coming armed with (yes, you guessed it) more bison, a cucumber, an apple and grissini.  My goal is to get as far below LDW as I can before tomorrow morning.  That means, 2 pounds.  Which, in 0.8 ounces, will put me in a new decade.  I won't stay there for long (you usually don't keep the 1 - 2 pound drop after LDW, since the weight you lose in these 2 days, after stopping the drops, are "normal" fat depletion, not the abnormal fat depletion that stays off).  Anyway, I'm not worried.  I just want to see that new decade on the scale.  Even just once, before I hit it HARD in October when I start Round 5. 

So, what do you have planned for the weekend?

Mountain climbing?
Taking over a company?
Pillaging?
Running the country?

Sounds great.  I plan on sleeping in.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!