Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Monday, January 28, 2013

R6P2D16 of 29 - Love connection

January 28, 2013

Round 6 (R6), Phase 2 (P2) Very Low Calorie Day (VLCD) 16 of 29

Well, you asked for it.  Here's my "date" overview in 100 words or less.  I survived.  I didn't kvetch or hyperventilate on my way there.  He didn't have a machete.  Score!

I can't speak for him other than what he wrote to me afterwards and what he tried to do -- and was rebuffed by me -- as the 2 hour non-"date" in the middle of the day drew to its close.  But, I can say, for my part, I am very content to keep him as a minor part (if at all) in my life.  Was that diplomatic enough?  

I'm sure some of my readers are rolling their eyes, thinking I'm looking for some vapid movie-star look alike (I assure you, I am not), or that I want someone to make big bucks (again, nope), or be smart like Einstein (thank you, no, I'd like to be able to keep up intellectually).   I want someone who loves Jesus, has a compassionate heart, has some brains in his head, holds down a steady job (even if I make more money than him), can hold a conversation and has maybe 3 things he likes that I like (outside of Jesus and food, so we'll make that five things). 

Okay, enough of the love (dis)connection.

Back to food.  I had a good weekend of weight loss, and this morning, awoke to a 2 pound gain.  It's official, the full moon makes me gain (regardless of the Phase I'm in).  This is the 6th Round where I've seen it again and again.  So, I press on, joyfully.  I think I read that somewhere.  ;-) (It's in the Bible, just in case you didn't know).

That's about all I have to say today.  It seems like a good night for a book (Cranford), a cup of tea and a fire in the fireplace.  Maybe I'll paint my nails.  My old stand-by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!