Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Friday, March 16, 2012

R2P4D19/41 - Has it really been two weeks?

March 16, 2012

Round 2, Phase 4 (eating what I want in moderation) Day 19/41

Is it possible that two weeks have passed since I last wrote?  I guess so!  That means I'm about 1/2 way done with Round 2, Phase 4.  It's been a bumpy ride in the last week, since I splurged and had Jimmy John's #12 (the Beach) sandwhich, a bag of their BBQ chips and a chocolate chip cookie on Sunday.  I went up.  SO, I corrected.  And, I'm back down.  That's all very encouraging.  It might take one day or four, but when the plan is followed, it's easy not to go up and stay up. 

So, an update on my friend Carrie.  She should be in route back to Peoria (from the University of Chicago Medical Center).  God healed her heart (awesome!) -- she did not need a transplant, even though the entire medical staff thought she was going to need one.  Her heart is operating normally.  She's en route to Peoria to go through quite a bit of recovery before going home.  But, if it's anything like the past 1.5 weeks at UCMC, she'll outstrip all of the patients there and be home in a week!  : ) 

Way to go, God!  Way to be plucky, Carrie!

I don't have much else to say besides that.  I am on track to start Round 3, Phase 1 (Loading -- eating healthy fats) for 2 days on April 7 and April 8 (Easter and my Dad's birthday).  Then, Round 2, Phase 2 starts up again on April 9.  I'm going to follow P2 the shortest amount of time in my plan -- only 25 days (instead of R1's 31 and R2's 35).  I want to be in P3 by my Gram's 98th birthday (on May 8).  I'm praying I'll be down 15 - 20 pounds in R3, which would bring my grand total to almost 75 pounds down (over 1/2 way done)!  Then, R4 will start in the end of July.  But, I'm getting ahead of myself. 

Oh, one more thing.  I just found out last Friday, that I'm starting a new job (in my same company) on May 1.  I'll transition over in April (spending 1/2 of my time in both jobs).  I'm back into Communications (bye-bye Learning Consultant!) as a Communications Manager.  That means, I'll be supervising 4 people (1 is in China).  Yikes!  If you feel like praying for me for something other than a willing spirit to sustain me through 18 months of weight loss (I'm at 5 months tomorrow!), and prayers for my wayward sister, then, would you pray for me to shine for the Lord as I leave one job and start another?  If I allow myself time to think about it, I'm a bit scared I'm going to stink at this formally supervising people.  AND, I won't have that "crutch" of food to get me through (among other things, splurges, and "let's go to lunch" will be harder to do).  Also, I don't really want to have to disclose what I'm doing to a whole team of subordinates at this time.  People can really be judgmental about HCG.  And, in case you didn't notice, I'm not stopping.  I have too much to lose.

Anyway, that's all for now.  That's rather a lot.  Good thing I didn't write for a fortnight, or you might be overwhelmed!  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!