Julia's progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Total Views

Friday, October 19, 2012

R6P2D12/23 -- Anniversary!

October 19, 2012

Round 6 (R6), Phase 2 (P2) Very Low Calorie Day (VLCD) 12 of 23

Hi!  Remember me?  It's been a long time.  Perhaps I should reintroduce myself.  I'm your annoying friend who always talks about weight loss.  Oh, I see the memories flooding back into your brain now.

I'm a little belated in saying this -- and I hope I don't sound conceited, but -- HAPPY HCG ANNIVERSARY to me (and to you for sticking with me for a year!).  Well, 2 days ago, happy anniversary.  10/17/11 is when I started this journey.  On my year anniversary, I had lost 84.9 pounds.  Which is wshere I'm at today.  Ding dong!

So, I'm right in the middle of Round 6, and it's going well.  Attitude wise, I'm happily moving along.  I've lost all that I gained in P3 / P4 / P1 (by the time I was done loading for my birthday -- and I loaded like the best of them -- I had gained 14 pounds from LDW).  I still have 12 days to go (I'm ending this P2 Round on Halloween).  I'm praying I could lose another 6.4 pounds to get me to a very easy number to remember on the scale.  I'll tell you what it is if I get there.  It's NOT what you think it is, but yes, I might just reveal my true weight to the "world" at the end of this Round.  See?  I've lost my mind.  At the weight I'm hoping to get to, I will be 90.5 pounds off.  Mmmm yummy -- I like the sound of that.

This will be my last Round this year.  I plan on going into 2013 loading (like I did last year) and starting Round 7 P2 on January 2.  As a side note, I don't know why I didn't plan on doing 7 Rounds before now.  I love the number 7.  Are you surprised?  I can hear you yawning with a, "No, Julia."  I mean, hello?!  It's a prime number (and I am in my "prime" year -- 41).  , it's God's perfect number, it's odd AND it's my birthdate!).  But, I digress.

I'm going to do Round 7 in January and, if I have to, Round 8 (EEEEK, not prime) in mid-April.  Then, after that, wherever I land, I will only use HCG as a maintenance plan.  If I start seeing "the creep" (of weight loss ... I don't mean I'll start dating a jerk), then I'll do another Round.

So, happy October.  Happy anniversary.  Happy Halloween.  Happy happy, joy joy.

2 comments:

  1. happy october back to you! all those numbers make me dizzy but mean good things for you--so that makes me happy :) and yeah, you know you better qualify that "the creep" thing or i'll be up in arms, ready to take someone out.
    love you julia, so proud of you. --guess who?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. You can chose Anonymous and then write your name in the comments so I'll know who you are when I reply!